“Malaysia is currently ranked as the world’s 11th most preferred study destination by UNESCO.”
An international student can choose to study either at Private or Public universities and colleges inMalaysia.
The Malaysian government is committed to its vision of turning the country into a highquality education destination for students from all over the globe. The Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education monitors all institutions to ensure that they adhere to the highest standards.
This ensures that the students gain the skills they need and obtain the qualifications that are relevant for their future career.
As a result, many reputable foreign universities from countries like the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand have set up branch campuses in Malaysia or engaged in collaboration with Malaysian institutions.
- More than 30 years of experience in international education.
- Malaysia is currently the world’s 11th most preferred study destination. According to UNESCO,
Malaysia has captured a 2% market share of international students in the fast-growing private
- More than 130,000 international students from over 150 nations.
- Malaysia aims to attract 200,000 by the year 2020 and 250,000 international students by 2025.
- Malaysia’s potential to become the world’s education hub.
- A wide range of courses ranging from English language programmes and diplomas, to degrees
and post-graduate studies.
- A variety of study options in private higher educational institutions, foreign university branch
campuses and public universities.
- Flexible external degree programmes that cater to different budgets and academic needs.
- Excellent internationally-recognised qualifications.
If you opt to study in Malaysia, you can get the best of two worlds – a degree from a highly recognized international university, at a very affordable cost. There are three ways to do this:
- Study at a Malaysian Private University and earn a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree that is recognized worldwide.
- Study at a Foreign University Branch campus in Malaysia at a lower cost and get a degree issued by the parent university.
- Study at a private college under a split degree programme or 3+0 degree programme.